All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $33.26
- AU $17.87Trending at AU $21.24
- AU $37.39Trending at AU $44.49
- AU $34.88Trending at AU $37.13
- AU $25.92Trending at AU $34.15
- AU $36.24Trending at AU $40.20
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $76.66
About this product
- DescriptionThis addition to Anissa Rogers' bestselling Human Behavior in the Social Environment expands the original text with new chapters on spirituality, families and groups, organizations, and communities. Written in the compact, concise manner of the original text, the new chapters cover mezzo and macro contexts, and offer additional material valuable to two- and three-semester HBSE courses.
- Author BiographyAnissa Taun Rogers, PhD, MSW, MA, LCSW is Professor of Social Work at the University of Portland in Portland, Oregon, where she serves as Director of the Social Work Program and Co-Director of the Gender and Women's Studies Minor. She teaches courses across the social work curriculum as well as courses on gender, gerontology, sexuality, and international social work. She also is registered, with her dog, Sookie, as a pet therapy team, working primarily with older adults and hospice patients.
- Author(s)Anissa Rogers
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication24/05/2016
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note1 colour illustrations, 7 colour tables, 1 colour line drawings
- Weight558 g
- Width187 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.