Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $26.06Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $21.95Trending at AU $26.77
- AU $29.30Trending at AU $31.81
- AU $70.85Trending at AU $79.83
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.67
- AU $23.78Trending at AU $26.94
About this product
- DescriptionThe fourth edition of this well-kwn text provides students, researchers and technicians in the area of medicine, genetics and cell biology with a concise, understandable introduction to the structure and behavior of human chromosomes. This new edition continues to cover both basic and up-to-date material on rmal and defective chromosomes, yet is particularly strengthened by the complete revision of the material on the molecular genetics of chromosomes and chromosomal defects. The mapping and molecular analysis of chromosomes is one of the most exciting and active areas of modern biomedical research, and this book will be invaluable to scientists, students, technicians and physicians with an interest in the function and dysfunction of chromosomes.
- Author(s)Eeva Therman,Orlando J. Miller
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication06/10/2000
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note21 black & white tables, biography
- Weight986 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 4th ed. 2001
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.