All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $25.79Trending at AU $26.18
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $19.99Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
About this product
- DescriptionThe IFIP World Computer Congress (WCC) is one of the most important conferences in the area of computer science and a number of related Human and Social Science disciplines at the worldwide level and it has a federated structure, which takes into account the rapidly growing and expanding interests in this area. Human-Computer Interaction is w a mature and still dynamically evolving part of this area, which is represented in IFIP by the Technical Committee 13 on HCI. We are convinced that in this edition of WCC, which takes place for the first time in Italy, it will be interesting and useful to have a Symposium on Human- Computer Interaction in order to present and discuss a number of contributions in this field. There has been increasing awareness among designers of interactive systems of the importance of designing for usability, but we are still far from having products that are really usable, and usability can mean different things depending on the application domain. We are all aware that too many users of current techlogy feel often frustrated because computer systems are t compatible with their abilities and needs with existing work practices. As designers of tomorrow techlogy, we have the responsibility of creating computer artefacts that would permit better user experience with the various computing devices, so that users may enjoy more satisfying experiences with information and communications techlogies.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication26/06/2008
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleIFIP Advances in Information and Communication Technology
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 272
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight509 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byAnnelise Mark Pejtersen,Fabio Paterno,Peter Forbrig
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.