All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $38.10
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.98
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.38
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.48
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.92
- AU $30.02Trending at AU $32.14
About this product
- DescriptionWith the significant medical role that human cytomegalovirus plays in human disease (from acute disease following primary infection, to chronic disease due to life-long viral persistence), the need to better understand human cytomegalovirus biology and pathogenesis is needed. Human Cytomegaloviruses: Methods and Protocols is designed to be an inclusive document covering all of the techniques and approaches necessary to understand and study the pathobiology of human cytomegalovirus. Topics covered include the history of human cytomegaloviruses, techniques to culture and grow the virus in model cell types, the use of primary cells for the study of human cytomegalovirus pathogenesis, modern molecular techniques for assessing the biological consequences of viral infection, animal models for study of cytomegalovirus replication and numerous other topics of current interest. Written in the successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, each chapter includes an introduction, list of necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible protocols, and tes on troubleshooting and avoiding kwn pitfalls. Authoritative and easily accessible, Human Cytomegaloviruses: Methods and Protocols serves as a tool for basic scientists as well as clinical scientists with an interest in the basic fundamental aspects of viral gene expression and specific aspects of viral pathogenesis.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication18/03/2014
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number1119
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note18 black & white illustrations, 22 colour illustrations, 11 black & white tables, biography
- Weight906 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byAndrew D. Yurochko,William E. Miller
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.