Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.21
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.51
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.47
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $57.00
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.28
About this product
- DescriptionThe purpose of this book is, that readers might get interested in every day psychology, Human Factors, their own functions and how these can be used to improve their own well being, like stress management, in order to function better. It is a book for management, for staff members, teachers, parents, health-care professions, flight deck crew, cabin crew, engineers, flight controllers, maritime crews and maritime pilots. All will learn a lot about themselves, their own and others behavior and stress reactions. By reading this book will improve your self esteem and your confidence.
- Author(s)Gunnar Fahlgren
- Date of Publication08/12/2011
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationBloomington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight330 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.