Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.86
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.80Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.93
About this product
- DescriptionHUMAN INTERRUPTED the first book to take a forensic look at the 'interrupted human' of our present day. It reveals how the species came to be ensnared in a trap of its own making, a trap that uses our absolute commitment to, and passion for, life against us. Find out how the process of acculturation - parenting, religion, education, profession, and lifestyle - are deleterious to our humanity. Discover how reason quietly morphed into treason, and why compromise undermines a healthy ecomy. There are conspiracy theories in this book, just a scalpel taken to the deceptions used to hide the decayed structure of our social concept. As we stand on the cusp of extinction, whether we live or die as a species depends on what we kw, what we don't kw, what we think we kw, and what we have forgotten. Bringing back the remembering, HUMAN INTERRUPTED reveals a surprising twist to the threat of extinction that will completely change the way you think about life.
- Author BiographyRoshanna resides in Spain and dedicates her time to writing, educating the public about self-evidence and cellular listening. Book cover by Graphic Designer Silvia Cafarelli Editing by Patrick Chapman
- Author(s)Roshanna Sidney Evans
- Date of Publication27/08/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight544 g
- Width137 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.