Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.51Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.32
About this product
- DescriptionIn the last decade, digital revolution has improved the living standard of people in cities and urban areas. The project is part of the effort to improve the quality of life for the elderly, quadriplegic, and individuals with muscle degeneration condition. The author has tried to merge robotic techniques with powered wheelchair systems that can assist them in their daily life and provide mobility. This project tries to merge man with the machine in a minimalistic way, and to provide safer control at the same time. In this book, the author describes the software, hardware, and the challenge faced during the implementation of the project.
- Author BiographyPankaj Raghunath Kadam was born in Mumbai, India in 1988. He completed his Masters in Embedded Systems at the University of Essex, England. During his studies, he worked as an AMX programmer at the ISS (Information System Services) department at the University. He was later hired by the same department to develop, program and provide digital teaching aids at the University for 2 years. The author has received the Educational Achievement award for his Master's degree and Award of Excellence during his Bachelor studies in Engineering. Currently, the author is back in Mumbai and works as an Embedded Scientist. When he isn't glued to the computer, he spends time listening to instrumental music, plays guitar and enjoys different aspects of artwork.
- Author(s)Pankaj Kadam
- PublisherAnchor Academic Publishing
- Date of Publication02/10/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAnchor Academic Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight91 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.