CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.05
- AU $74.38Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $22.12Trending at AU $22.83
- AU $35.50Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.87
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.49
About this product
- DescriptionThis special issue of Copenhagen Studies in Language series is devoted to human and machine translation and human-computer interaction in translation, which were the two main foci of the 8th International Workshop on Natural Language Processing and Cognitive Science (NLPCS 2011), held at Copenhagen Business School, Denmark, in August 2011. The volume includes the 19 papers which were selected for presentation at the workshop and the text of invite keyte lectures. The workshop provided an attractive interdisciplinary forum for fostering interactions among researchers and practitioners in Natural Language Processing (NLP) working within the paradigm of Cognitive Science (CS). The overall emphasis of the annual NLPCS research workshop series is on the contribution of cognitive science to language processing, including human and machine translation, human-machine interface design, conceptualization, representation, meaning construction, ontology building, and text mining.
- Date of Publication06/09/2011
- Place of PublicationFrederiksberg
- Country of PublicationDenmark
- Content Notetables & charts
- Weight520 g
- Width240 mm
- Height170 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byA. L. Jakobsen,B. Sharp,M. Carl,M. Zock
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.