All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $31.68Trending at AU $33.69
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.78
About this product
- DescriptionCousins recalls key moments from his forty years of learning, editing and writing, reporting on important events, acting as a presidential emissary, and working on health projects, and tells of his work with famous men and women.
- Author BiographyNorman Cousins was a longtime editor of the Saturday Review and the author of eleven books on health and healing, among other works.
- Author(s)Norman Cousins
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication09/11/2007
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWW Norton & Co
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight666 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.