All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
About this product
- DescriptionExplores key HRM concepts and functions by teaching students to apply the concepts through critical thinking and application. With a strong emphasis on skill development, the authors prepare students to develop the HRM skills and abilities they can use in their personal and professional lives.
- Author BiographyRobert N. Lussier is a professor of management at Springfield College. He has been teaching management courses for more than 25 years. He has a national and international reputation for his methods for applying concepts and developing skills that can be used both personally and professionally. A prolific writer, Dr. Lussier has more than 400 publications to his credit, including Management Fundamentals 7e (Sage), Human Relations 10e (McGraw-Hill), Leadership 6e (South Western/Cengage), and others. He has also published in top tier academic journals including Journal of Management Education, Journal of Business and Entrepreneurship, and Journal of Business Strategy. Lussier holds a bachelor of science in business administration from Salem State College, master's degrees in business and education from Suffolk University, and a doctorate in management from the University of New Haven. He served as founding director of Israel Programs and has taught courses in Israel. Dr. Lussier is also a keynote speaker, for more information visit his website www.publishdonotperish.com John R. Hendon is a seven-time entrepreneur and former director of operations for a $60 million company. He brought his experience and interests to the classroom full time in 1994 and has been a Management Department faculty member at the University of Arkansas at Little Rock for over 17 years. An active member of the Society for Human Resource Management, he teaches in the areas of Human Resources Management, Strategy, and Organizational Management, and researches in a number of areas in the Management field, specializing in Entrepreneurial research. John is also currently the President of The VMP Group, an Arkansas-based business consulting firm. John's company consults with a variety of businesses on human resources, family business, strategic planning, organizational design, and leadership. He has provided professional assistance in the startup and operation of dozens of Arkansas and California-based businesses and to non-profits, government agencies, and utilities. John holds an MBA Degree from San Diego State University and a B.S. in Education from the University of Central Arkansas.
- Author(s)John R. Hendon,Robert N. Lussier
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication19/02/2015
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Weight1247 g
- Width215 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.