Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.40
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.32
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.95
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $79.84
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.15
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.10
About this product
- DescriptionHuman Resource Management in Organisations identifies and discusses key developments within a variety of organisations including the public sector, privatised utilities, Small Medium Enterprises and the t-for-profit sectors, and looks at Human Resource Management within an organisational context. With the use of practical, real life case studies, this text provides students with a sound understanding of the theoretical approaches to the management of people together with an appreciation of their application within different organisational contexts. Designed to cater for students studying a Human Resource Management module on undergraduate programmes, or postgraduate programmes as part of an HRM or business degree programme, it is also suitable for students taking the CIPD Managing and Leading People module.
- Author BiographyIzabela is a Senior Lecturer in Human Resource Management at Northampton Business School. A CIPD Fellow, she spent ten years as a personnel manager in industry.
- Author(s)Izabela Mary Robinson
- PublisherChartered Institute of Personnel & Development
- Date of Publication01/05/2006
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Series TitleUK Higher Education Business Human Resourcing
- Place of PublicationWimbledon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChartered Institute of Personnel & Development
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight770 g
- Width178 mm
- Height96 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.