All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn its 9th edition, AHRI-endorsed Human Resource Management continues to provide a strong conceptual and practical framework for students of human resource management. The successful integrative strategic HRM model is retained and the most recent developments in human resource management theories and practices are explored. A multitude of contemporary regional and international examples are integrated throughout, alongside an expanded coverage on ethics and a focus on critical analysis. Thoroughly revised and updated with the latest research findings, this edition incorporates a wealth of new material including: corporate social responsibility, ethics, sustainable management practice, leadership, talent management, industrial relations, and retains its focus on core human resource elements. Accompanied by online study tools which help to reinforce concepts, apply critical thinking and enhance skills, this 9th edition of Human Resource Management offers the complete learning experience required to succeed in human resource management.
- Author(s)Alan Nankervis,Jane Coffey,John Shields,Marian Baird
- PublisherCengage Learning Australia
- Date of Publication13/09/2016
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationSouth Melbourne
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintCengage Learning Australia
- Edition Statement9th Revised edition
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.51Trending at AU $57.15
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.