All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $71.74
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.89
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.83
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.55
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.04
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.67
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.44
About this product
- DescriptionHuman Resource Practice provides a practical and accessible guide for students and anyone looking to gain a thorough understanding of HR, and is the definitive text for the CIPD's Level 3 Foundation Certificate in HR Practice. International case studies, examples and activities enable the reader to engage with the key areas of practical HR management, including the legal background to employment, learning and development, change in organizations and employee relations. This fully updated 7th edition of Human Resource Practice explores the application of models within the practice of HR, including the Ulrich model, timely discussion on employee engagement and well-being in the workplace, and further information on the practical elements of HR, including law, recruitment and selection, performance management and reward. From two rewned experts in HR practice, this clear and in-depth text will provide you with all the skills and information that you need for a successful career in HR. Online resources offered are useful and relevant for both students and tutors, including lecturer's guides, PowerPoint slides and antated web links.
- Author BiographyMalcolm Martin BSc, Chartered FCIPD has been involved in the design and delivery of CIPD programmes since 1993. His experience covers a range of sectors from care, education and manufacturing, to polymers, chemicals and steel, and he has held management positions in industrial relations, project management and human resources. Fiona Whiting MSc, LLb, Chartered FCIPD is a freelance HR consultant with many years' experience working across the public, voluntary and private sectors. She has held a number of Board level HR Director posts within the NHS and is co-founder and Director of consultancy ThePeopleEffect.
- Author(s)Fiona Whiting,Malcolm Martin
- PublisherChartered Institute of Personnel & Development
- Date of Publication01/07/2016
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationWimbledon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChartered Institute of Personnel & Development
- Weight655 g
- Width190 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement7th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.