Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $70.50
- AU $32.48Trending at AU $37.71
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.22
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $30.99Trending at AU $39.61
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.70
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $32.55
About this product
- DescriptionThe job of human resources management is to hire the best and most capable individuals in terms of job performance. This job may have become more difficult with the advent of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, stating in manner shall one be denied employment basing on race or sex. The selection process w may t base strictly on performance, yet on other criteria resulting at times in a less efficient workforce. This is the result of a quota system and lower testing cutoff scores to accommodate the Uniform Guidelines on Employee Selection Procedures. It is a great difference hiring less capable front desk attendants and less capable pilots. Despite a more culturally fair employment practice, losses in productivity do t gear toward the hiring of a mirity population. As one can make the assumption, the field of industrial/organizational psychology is ever interested in this topic of employment selection and human resources management and their duty to hiring t only the most efficient and capable workforce, but also one which is free of illegal employment practices.
- Author BiographySteven grows-up in a small town in Boston, Massachusetts playing with other children in his neighborhood. Steven leads a mostly quiet life spending much of his time devoted to his studies. Steven views himself more as a curious person than as a genius. He was born on July 13, 1975, his father was a machinist and mother Beverly was daughter to a machinist. Steven liked running and climbing but most of all he liked collecting, match box cars, baseball cards, muscle men figures, and pretty much anything else he could get his hands on. Steven grows-up with his two sisters who as mentioned earlier lead a relatively quiet life. Steven at times rebels at home by sneaking out of the house at night to join in the endeavors of locals in the neighborhood. Steven succeeds within University of Phoenix receiving a Bachelor of Science degree graduating with honors. Steven has written 35 total in print books. This is where most of Steven's authority in writing resides. Through his intense study and writing routine he has become an SME in various domains. He is currently continuing his studies within a terminal master's degree IO psychology program at SNHU of which he is being conferred during the summer of 2015.
- Author(s)Steven G Carley MS
- Date of Publication30/05/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight45 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.