Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.86
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $36.19Trending at AU $37.61
About this product
- DescriptionDue to the rapidly changing nature of the labor market and the laws that govern it in China, it can be very difficult for foreign investors and managers to understand how to manage human resources on the mainland. Specifically designed to cover the most important issues relating to managing a Chinese workforce, this guide details the HR issues that both local managers in China and investors looking to establish a presence on the mainland should kw. China Briefing's guides are leaders in their field, providing practical and pragmatic legal and tax information to foreign investors in the People's Republic of China. They will interest all business people, lawyers, accountants and academics working in the field.
- Author BiographyDezan Shira & Associates is a specialist foreign direct investment practice, providing business advisory, tax, accounting, payroll and due diligence services to multinationals investing in China, Hong Kong, India and Vietnam. Established in 1992, the firm is a leading regional practice in Asia with seventeen offices in four jurisdictions, employing over 170 business advisory and tax professionals. Dezan Shira & Associates provides a combination of business advisory and accounting services to our clients, giving them the ability to acquire professional knowledge in the local legal regulatory environment in each country as well as the tax and financial implications of doing so. We also provide useful business information through our media and publishing house, Asia Briefing.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication09/07/2011
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleChina Briefing
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note5 black & white illustrations, 3 colour illustrations
- Weight313 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edited byAndy Scott,Chris Devonshire-Ellis,Sam Woollard
- Edition Statement3rd ed. 2011
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.