Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThis unique work examines themes of human rights, constitutionalism and the role of the judiciary from an Irish and Tanzanian perspective. Several of Ireland's greatest legal minds have come together with their colleagues in Tanzania to produce this work, which examines a range of issues including constitutional rights, women and the law, gender and the law, mirity rights, property rights, judicial review, procedure, electoral law, Tribunals of inquiry, environmental protection, media freedom, freedom of expression, judicial independence, judicial activism and the right to a fair trial.
- PublisherClarus Press Ltd
- Date of Publication06/01/2006
- SubjectNational Law: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationDublin 8
- Country of PublicationIreland
- ImprintClarus Press Ltd
- Weight567 g
- Width152 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byCatherine Finnegan,William Binchy
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.