CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.98
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.13
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.80
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.02
About this product
- DescriptionWhy do the decisions of the European Court of Human Rights in Strasbourg have such an impact on UK law? Why did the UK need a Human Rights Act - and why do some people say it should be repealed? Human Rights Law Directions has been written expressly to guide you through your study of human rights law, and to clearly and concisely explain the key areas of this fascinating subject. Combining academic quality with invative learning features and online support, this is an ideal text for those studying human rights law for the first time. - Case close-up boxes identify and explain key cases - End-of-chapter questions with online answer guidance help you test yourself and prepare for exams - Summaries reinforce learning and aid revision - Further reading suggestions guide in-depth study - Discussion topics and key point boxes highlight core areas of interest - cross referencing shows how topics are interrelated Online Resource Centre Human Rights Law Directions is accompanied by an Online Resource Centre where students can access updates to the book, a selection of antated web links, and guidance on answering the problem questions contained in the book. For the 3rd edition a subject-specific glossary and the text of the Human Rights Act will be added to the ORC, as well as over 140 multiple choice questions for students to test their kwledge.
- Author BiographyDr Howard Davis is Reader in Public Law at Bournemouth University.
- Author(s)Howard Davis
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication18/04/2013
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Series TitleDirections Series
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Out-of-print date27/07/2016
- Weight1113 g
- Width190 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.