All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA stimulating, theoretically driven examination of the relationship between human rights and the globalizing process. In scrutinising the impacts of different aspects of globalization on the language and structure of human rights, the book gives readers a deeper, more nuanced understanding of the issues and questions key to the topic.
- Author BiographyDarren O'Byrne is Reader in Sociology and Human Rights at the University of Roehampton, UK. He has written extensively on globalization, social theory and human rights, and his recent books include Theorizing Global Studies (2011 with Alexander Hensby) and Introducing Sociological Theory (2010).
- Author(s)Darren J. O'Byrne
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication26/10/2015
- SubjectSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleSociology for Globalizing Societies
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight300 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine11 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $20.16Trending at AU $25.71
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $28.45Trending at AU $29.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.