CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
About this product
- DescriptionThis unique books sets out the legal framework and practice at national level with regard to human trafficking, including the changes brought about as a result of ratification of the European Convention against Human Trafficking. It combines explanation and discussion of issues of theory with practical guidance on how to assist victims.
- Author BiographySandhya Drew is a barrister at Tooks Chambers in London specialising in equality,employment and human rights.She sits on the Learning and Development Group of the UK Human Trafficking Centre.
- Author(s)Sandhya Drew
- PublisherLegal Action Group
- Date of Publication30/04/2009
- SubjectEU Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLegal Action Group
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.