Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.36Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.16Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.09Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.48Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.66Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.86
About this product
- DescriptionAn investigation into the principles of humanistic management which examines their threoretical merits. In order to demonstrate that humanistic ideas also work in practice and can lead to actionable management guidelines it presents case studies of how businesses succeed in generating social value whilst being profitable.
- Author Biographyis Distinguished Professor of Globalization Ethics at Stonehill College, Boston, Co-Director of the Sustainable Management and Measurement Institute (SUMMIT), and Board Director of The Humanistic Management Network. He has a special interest in the theory of freedom and the history of liberal thought in Europe, North and South America. He has published several books on legal, political, and religious philosophy and works currently on topics of globalization ethics and corporate social responsibility.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication17/12/2010
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Series TitleHumanism in Business Series
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight655 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edited byClaus Dierksmeier,Ernst Von Kimakowitz,Heiko Spitzeck,Michael Pirson,Wolfgang Amann
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.