Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $50.46Trending at AU $57.09
About this product
- DescriptionIn English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, and Latin. As well as presenting articles on Neo-Latin topics, the annual journal Humanistica Lovaniensia is a major source for critical editions of Neo-Latin texts with translations and commentaries. Its systematic bibliography of Neo-Latin studies (Instrumentum bibliographicum Neolatinum) is the standard annual bibliography of publications in the field. The journal is fully indexed (names, mss., Neo-Latin neologisms).
- Author BiographyDirk Sacre is Professor of Latin and Neo-Latin at the University of Leuven. Gilbert Tournoy is Emeritus Professor of Classical, Mediaeval and Renaissance Latin at the University of Leuven. Monique Mund-Dopchie is Emeritus Professor of Ancient Greek literature and History of Humanism at the Universite Catholique de Louvain (Louvain-la-Neuve). Jan Papy is Research Professor of Neo-Latin Literature and Renaissance Humanism at Katholieke Universiteit Leuven. Lambert Isebaert is Professor of Latin and Linguistics at the Universite Catholique de Louvain (Louvain-la-Neuve).
- PublisherLeuven University Press
- Date of Publication30/12/2015
- Languageeng, fre, ger, ita, lat, spa
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleHumanistica Lovaniensia
- Series Part/Volume Number64
- Place of PublicationLeuven
- Country of PublicationBelgium
- ImprintLeuven University Press
- Weight828 g
- Width160 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byDirk Sacre,Gilbert Tournoy,Jan Papy,Lambert Isebaert,Monique Mund-Dopchie
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.