Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.21
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.51
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.47
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $57.00
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.28
About this product
- DescriptionA broad-ranging introduction to the theory, practice and politics of humanitarian intervention in the contemporary world. This second edition has been fully updated and includes a new chapter on Libya and the Arab Spring.
- Author BiographyAidan Hehir is Director of the Security and International Relations Programme at the University of Westminster, UK.
- Author(s)Aidan Hehir
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication03/04/2013
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2009
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight687 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.