All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.26
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.77
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
About this product
- DescriptionHumanitarian Logistics examines the key challenges facing those whose role it is to organize and distribute resources in the most difficult of situations. This multi-contributor title includes insights from some of the world's leading experts in humanitarian logistics. It examines key issues including, warehousing, procurement and funding. With particular focus on pre-disaster preparation, rather than post-disaster assistance, Humanitarian Logistics provides current thinking as well as best practice for those who need to understand the many challenges and ways to respond effectively in this crucial area.
- Author BiographyProfessor Peter Tatham is a leading international researcher in the field of humanitarian logistics, and is the Deputy Head of the Department of International Business and Asian Studies at Griffith Business School, Queensland, Australia. Professor Martin Christopher has worked in logistics education and research for forty years and previously headed the department of Demand Chain Management for Cranfield University.
- PublisherKogan Page Ltd
- Date of Publication03/10/2014
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKogan Page Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight500 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byMartin Christopher,Peter Tatham
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.