Humanities: Culture, Continuity and Change, The, Volume I, Books a la Carte Edition by Henry M Sayre (Loose-leaf, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $264.00Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $127.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.09
- AU $32.48Trending at AU $38.03
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $11.66Trending at AU $14.91
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.57
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $39.95
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.82
About this product
- DescriptionSee context and make connections across the humanities The Humanities: Culture, Continuity and Change, w in a third edition, has become in a very short period of time the best selling Introduction to Humanities text on the market. With its message of see context and make connections across the humanities, student are able to enjoy many ah-ha moments as they piece together the world's intricate, multilayered, and beautiful history through the arts. Believing that students learn best by remembering stories rather than memorizing facts, author Henry Sayre employs a narrative storytelling approach to the humanities, deftly conveying multifaceted cultural experiences in a way that students can understand and will remember--throughout the course and beyond. This third edition helps instructors and students by connecting the learning objectives in each chapter to MyArtsLab, an online learning program which brings the arts to life. Key learning tools within MyArtsLab include new listening guides for the musical selections, Closer Look tours of works of art, architectural paramas and simulations to help students visualize key monuments and how they were built, and more! NOTE: MyArtsLab does t come automatically packaged with this text. To purchase the text with MyArtsLab, order the package ISBN: 0205996205/ 9780205996209 Humanities, The: Culture, Continuity and Change, Volume I Plus NEW MyArtsLab with Pearson eText -- Access Card Package Package consists of: 0205239927 / 9780205239924 NEW MyArtsLab with Pearson eText -- Valuepack Access Card -- for The Humanities: Culture, Continuity and Change, Volume I0205973132 / 9780205973132 The Humanities: Culture, Continuity and Change, Volume I
- Author BiographyHenry M. Sayre is Distinguished Professor of Art History at Oregon State University-Cascades Campus in Bend, Oregon. He earned his Ph.D. in American Literature from the University of Washington. He is producer and creator of the 10-part television series, A World of Art: Works in Progress, aired on PBS in the fall of 1997; and author of seven books, including A World of Art, The Visual Text of William Carlos Williams, The Object of Performance: The American Avante-Garde since 1970 ; and an art history book for children, Cave Paintings to Picasso.
- Author(s)Henry M Sayre
- Date of Publication18/01/2014
- SubjectThe Arts: General & Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight1923 g
- Width211 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsLoose leaf - sheets & binder
- Edition Statement3rd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.