All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $174.65
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $70.91
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.77
- AU $23.67Trending at AU $25.41
- AU $34.18Trending at AU $36.92
- AU $31.75Trending at AU $37.28
- AU $28.90Trending at AU $35.37
About this product
- DescriptionOnly Theo's grandmother sees the truth about the boy: He's as spoiled as a rotten old apple! That is why, on one of Theo's naughtiest, grabbiest, mouthiest days, Grandmother decides to bake him a pie. Young Theo has never seen the like. Its crust is as big as a bedsheet; its filling of plums, cherries, peaches, pears, apples, and quince is as tempting as any sweet feast ever set before a boy. But when he greedily reaches out for a taste, little Theo bites off a lot more than he can chew! Jennifer Donnelly's wise and funny tale has inspired pictures of modern-day wit and medieval charm from a master of artistic antics, Stephen Gammell.
- Author BiographyCreated by front view screen Stephen Gammell is the beloved illustrator of more than fifty books for children, including Song and Dance Man by Karen Ackerman, which received the Caldecott Medal, and two Caldecott Honor Books: The Relatives Came by Cynthia Rylant, Where the Buffaloes Begin by Olaf Baker, and The Secret Science Project That Almost Ate Our School by Judy Sierra. Mr. Gammell lives with his wife, Linda, in St. Paul, Minnesota.
- Author(s)Jennifer Donnelly
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication29/10/2007
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight119 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Illustrator(s)Stephen Gammell
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.