All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.26
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.92Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionBriefly: Hume's Dialogues is a summarized version of David Hume's Dialogues Concerning Natural Religion, which is designed to assist university and sixth-form students in acquiring kwledge and understanding of this key text in the Philosophy of Religion. Based on, and page referenced to, Popkin's Hackett edition of the Dialogues, an important feature of the book is its close adherence to Hume's text, enabling the reader to follow each development in the argument as it occurs. It will be of particular value in helping students to revise for university examinations in Philosophy and Theology (the Dialogues is a popular set text in both subjects) and for A-level examinations in Religious Studies. The introduction contains a brief biography of Hume, examines and assesses the importance of the main issues covered by the Dialogues, and indicates where they are to be found in the text. There is a comprehensive glossary of terms.
- Author BiographyDavid Mills Daniel is an educational consultant who has worked for all the major international exam boards. Prior to his consultancy work Dr Daniel was Associate Research Fellow in the School of Education at the University of Leeds.
- Author(s)David Mills Daniel,David R. Law
- PublisherSCM Press
- Date of Publication23/02/2006
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Series TitleSCM Briefly
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSCM Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight78 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.