All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.37Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.18Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.10Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.48Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.57Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $38.86
About this product
- DescriptionThe ninth book in the bestselling Humor for the Heart series, Humor for a Boomer's Heart is a collection of fifty original stories that take a humorous look at the ups and downs of all things boomer. The boomer market, one of the largest demographics in this country, is kwn for facing their advancing years head on with creativity, energy, invation, and most of all, humor. Humor for a Boomer's Heart brings together fifty short, Chicken Soup-style stories, and perfect for brief readings anytime a lift is needed. Each entry is illustrated with hilarious cartoons that make the story even funnier. Baby boomers experience life as other generation in our country's history: they are informed, enthusiastic, ready to beat the odds, and they love to laugh. These uplifting pages provide opportunities to laugh at life and inspire readers to enjoy each day to the fullest. Navigating through mid-life is an adventure that baby boomers are tackling with finesse, and Humor for a Boomer's Heart makes the perfect gift for any boomer who could use a little rest, relaxation, and refreshment.
- Author BiographyHoward Books publishes adult trade fiction and non-fiction books. Our goal is to inspire readers one word at a time. With a reach into both the Christian and general markets, we are the primary imprint at Simon & Schuster for faith-based books. Howard is also home to numerous bestselling authors including Karen Kingsbury, Debbie Macomber, Dave Ramsey, Frank Peretti, Brad Paisley, and more.
- Author(s)Howard Books,Snapdragon Group
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication01/10/2008
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2008
- ImprintSimon Spotlight Entertainment
- Content Noteb-w line art t-o
- Weight302 g
- Width139 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Illustrator(s)Dennis Hill
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.