All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAmazing activities and rollicking riddles from everybody's favourite hamster - Humphrey! Dear friends, I LOVE-LOVE-LOVE being the classroom hamster in Room 26, Longfellow School. I've learned a lot about reading, writing, maths and making friends...and I've had amazing adventures in and out of my cage, too. But I also love solving puzzles and riddles in the tiny tebook I keep hidden in my cage. They're t always easy but if I wiggle my whiskers and scratch my furry head for a while, I usually can solve them. I'm sharing some of my favourites in this fun-filled book so you can find out if you're as smart as a hamster! (I'll bet you are.) Your puzzle-loving pal, Humphrey.
- Author BiographyBetty G. Birney worked at Disneyland and the Disney Studios and has written many children's television shows. She is the author of over forty books, including bestselling The World According to Humphrey, which won the Richard and Judy Children's Book Club Award, as well as a further eleven books in the According to Humphrey series. Her work has won many awards, including an Emmy and three Humanitas Prizes. She lives in America with her husband.
- Author(s)Betty G. Birney
- PublisherFaber & Faber
- Date of Publication27/05/2010
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFaber & Faber
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight76 g
- Width126 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementMain
- Interest Agefrom 7 to 9
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $28.87Trending at AU $29.75
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $71.53
- AU $23.72Trending at AU $26.79
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.72
- AU $47.19Trending at AU $53.63
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.09
- AU $36.51Trending at AU $45.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.