All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $50.46Trending at AU $57.09
About this product
- DescriptionThis book aims to take users from scratch to having a solid base in Hungarian within six months, and to feel comfortable with the language in as little as three months. In only half an hour a day users will move ahead naturally until they are at ease with all the basic structures needed for communication and become familiar with the basic words and grammar of Hungarian. The method comprises two phases: the passive phase, in which users simply repeat what they hear and read, and the active phase, in which users begin to create sentences and imagine themselves in a variety of everyday situations.
- Date of Publication01/01/1996
- SubjectLanguage Learning: Self Study
- Place of PublicationChennevieres-sur-Marne
- Country of PublicationFrance
- Content Noteb/w illus
- Weight319 g
- Width180 mm
- Height110 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.