Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $70.50
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $37.71
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.40
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.22
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $30.99Trending at AU $39.61
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.70
About this product
- DescriptionProvides a detailed historical account of the evolution of Hungarian politics and governmental structures and activities from the Revolution of 1848-1849 to the end of the twentieth century. It comprises 15 studies on various aspsects of the subject by distinguished Hungarian scholars.
- Author BiographyMaria Ormos is Professor of History at Janus Panonius University. Bela K. Kiraly is Professor Emeritus of History at Brooklyn College.
- Author(s)Maria Ormos
- PublisherEast European Monographs
- Date of Publication13/06/2006
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationBradenton
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEast European Monographs
- Content Notemaps
- Weight953 g
- Width146 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine44 mm
- Edited byBela K. Kiraly,Maria Tuttle
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.