Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThere is growing popular fear over possible pesticide contamination of food and the microbiological safety of the food supply. This work explains why corporate agribusiness is a rising threat to farmers, the environment, and consumers. Ranging in subject from the politics of hunger to the new agricultural biotechlogies, the book addresses the reasons for the expansion of hunger despite the increase of world food supplies, and points the way toward organic, sustainable solutions to the problems of food supply and distribution.
- PublisherMonthly Review Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/12/1999
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMonthly Review Press,U.S.
- Weight699 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byFred Magdoff,Frederick H. Buttel,John Bellamy Foster
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.