Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.74
- AU $28.60Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $70.35Trending at AU $77.45
- AU $74.11Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $35.47Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
About this product
- DescriptionThe book includes match that sealed the All Four Cups success in 1908, the 1938 Championship final over arch-rivals Leeds and the 1965 Challenge Cup final (which many people regard to have been the finest game to have been played at Wembley). Although in recent times the club has been in the doldrums, this book will appeal to any fan of the side who would like to be reminded of great times past. It comes with a foreword by Alf 'Ginger' Burnell, one of the most famous names ever to have played for the side.
- Author BiographyPhil Hodgson is a full-time rugby league journalist with the League Weekly. He is a passionate Hunslet fan and lives in Leeds. Alf 'Ginger' Burnell played 370 games for the club and took part in 8 tours with Great Britain including Australia in 1954.
- Author(s)Phil Hodgson
- PublisherThe History Press Ltd
- Date of Publication30/01/2006
- SubjectBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Place of PublicationStroud
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe History Press Ltd
- Content Note100
- Weight300 g
- Width165 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.