All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $59.39Trending at AU $61.38
About this product
- DescriptionIf you ever wanted to create your own hunting club, this book is for you. In Hunt Club Management Guide, wildlife management consultant J. Wayne Fears teaches you how to take your dreams of owning and operating your own hunt club and make them reality. From locating the acres you'll build on to hanging your final set of antlers on the wall, Fears touches on everything you will need to start your own club. In addition to revealing the step-by-step process of organizing and building a great club, Fears also provides insight into maintaining a successful club that will last for decades. This insight includes tips to help: Generate a top-tch wildlife management program Plant and manage food plots Create effective rules Draft contracts and agreements Develop quality deer management techniques Attract deer to your land From club by-laws to game management plans, clubhouse to land acquisition, the Hunt Club Management Guide will be your manual for establishing an enjoyable and thriving hunt club. Skyhorse Publishing is proud to publish a broad range of books for hunters and firearms enthusiasts. We publish books about shotguns, rifles, handguns, target shooting, gun collecting, self-defense, archery, ammunition, knives, gunsmithing, gun repair, and wilderness survival. We publish books on deer hunting, big game hunting, small game hunting, wing shooting, turkey hunting, deer stands, duck blinds, bowhunting, wing shooting, hunting dogs, and more. While t every title we publish becomes a New York Times bestseller or a national bestseller, we are committed to publishing books on subjects that are sometimes overlooked by other publishers and to authors whose work might t otherwise find a home.
- Author BiographyJ. Wayne Fears is an experienced author, wildlife management consultant, and wildlife habitat and outdoor equipment researcher. He is the author of The Pocket Outdoor Survival Guide, How to Build Your Dream Cabin in the Woods, and The Complete Book of Dutch Oven Cooking. He resides in Huntsville, Alabama.
- Author(s)J. Wayne Fears
- PublisherSkyhorse Publishing
- Date of Publication21/08/2014
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSkyhorse Publishing
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight642 g
- Width197 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.