CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.67
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.43
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $80.38
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.16
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.51
About this product
- DescriptionSelling plans are the shark's teeth of the advertising/marketing professionals. And everyone in the business has to work with, for, or against these 'professional persuaders'. Readers of this book will t only discover insightful advice and anecdotes, but will also become intimately acquainted with the secrets of these master-salesman. Included are hundreds of tips from: Advertising agencies; Sales promotion agencies; Public relations firms; Institutional promotion and publicity departments; Direct marketing agencies; Corporate marketing/advertising agencies and Media: TV, radio, magazine and newspaper. Kwing how these professional persuaders work allows the reader to use their insights to his or her advantage. This is what makes the difference between winning and being a runner-up.
- Author(s)Jack L. Matthews
- PublisherSPI Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/05/1991
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSPI Books,U.S.
- Weight566 g
- Width230 mm
- Height155 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.