All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDeep in the heart of the land of NGL (Neo-Green Life), Gon and Killua have one month to train if they hope to beat their powerful foe Knuckle! They use the entire time to increase their baseline stamina just to get to his level. Gon discovers that his windup leaves something to be desired--it sucks up all his energy until he passes out! Meanwhile, Biscuit confronts Killua about a serious flaw in his fighting ability--one that could cost them everything!
- Author BiographyYoshihiro Togashi produced his first manga for Weekly Shonen Jump in 1988, His YU YU HAKUSHO series began in1990, impressing fans with its distinctive minimalist style and detailed command of character movements.
- Author(s)Yoshihiro Togashi
- PublisherViz Media, Subs. of Shogakukan Inc
- Date of Publication06/05/2008
- SubjectGraphic Novels: Manga
- Series TitleHunter x Hunter
- Series Part/Volume Number20
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintViz Media, Subs. of Shogakukan Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight170 g
- Width127 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $71.47
- AU $84.17Trending at AU $91.13
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.49
- AU $11.54Trending at AU $16.38
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $15.13
- AU $19.46Trending at AU $20.37
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.