All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.79
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $20.47Trending at AU $21.66
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
- AU $30.45Trending at AU $51.50
About this product
- DescriptionA beloved collection of humorous, fictional essays about hunting and fishing with the irascible ole man, this book was originally published by Maine Outdoor Publications and circulated to a small, but dedicated, audience. The Islandport edition features brand-new material and for the first time introduces the ole man and the narrator co-pilot to the general public. In stories like Before You Bust a Cap and Rain Ain t Nothin but Water, the ole man and company find themselves in plenty of pickles that require ingenuity, humor, outdoor kw-how, and a lot of patience to endure. The latest in Islandport s signature lineup of entertaining and informative outdoor titles, Huntin and Fishin with the Ole Man is sure to become a staple at camp or in the cae, and come in handy when the sws come or the fish won t bite. Just don t laugh too hard or you may flip your boat.
- Author BiographyDave O Connor was born to the Maine outdoor life more than six decades ago. He spent the first part of his life in the northern Penobscot town of Millinocket or at South Twin Lake. More recently, he s lived in Sherman Stacyville and Island Falls in Aroostook County. He s spent time in all fifty states and the Canadian provinces, hunting, fishing, taking photos, camping and hiking, and sleeping many nights in the back of a pickup truck. He has been a regular columnist for the Northwoods Sporting Journal and has written outdoor articles for national, regional, and weekly publications, including the NRA s American Hunter and American Rifleman magazines, Guns & Ammo, Organic Gardening, Boy s Life, Camping Journal, Outdoor Life, Hunting Dog, Eco-America, North American Hunter, and Snowmobile Weekly.
- Author(s)Dave O'Connor
- PublisherIslandport Press
- Date of Publication01/03/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIslandport Press
- Weight408 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.