Best-selling in Fiction Books
About this product
- Description[...]relating to specific training for specific hunting in so far as required. There are some fundamental lessons that all hunting dogs should be taught to do and some things which he is t to do. Let him begin to follow you when he is three or four months old; take him through herds of sheep and cattle, and if he starts after them, scold him; if he continues chasing them, whip him. I do t believe in whipping where it can be avoided, but if compelled to, do t take a club or a No. 10 boot, but a switch; and I never correct a dog by pulling his ears for fear of hurting his hearing, as a dog that is hard of hearing is t an A No. 1 dog. Never set your dog on stock of any kind r allow him to run after other dogs or house-cats. [...].
- Author(s)Oliver Hartley
- Date of Publication13/03/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date27/10/2016
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight163 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.