All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $34.26Trending at AU $43.95
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.70
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $83.88
- AU $12.60Trending at AU $17.01
- AU $17.72Trending at AU $19.73
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.38
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $23.37
About this product
- Description<b>From internationally bestselling author Andrea Camilleri, a brilliant, bawdy comedy that will surprise even the most die-hard Montalba fans</b> In 1880s Vigata, a stranger comes to town to open a pharmacy. Fofo turns out to be the son of a man legendary for having a magic garden stocked with plants, fruits, and vegetables that could cure any ailment a man who was found murdered years ago. Fofo escaped, but w has reappeared looking to make his fortune and soon finds himself mixed up in the dealings of a philandering local marchese set on producing an heir. An absurd, quirky murder mystery that recalls the most hilarious and farcical scenes of Shakespeare and <i>The Canterbury Tales</i>, <i>Hunting Season</i> will introduce American readers to a refreshing new aspect of one of our best-loved writers.
- Author Biography<b>Andrea Camilleri</b>, a mega-bestseller in Italy and Germany, is the author of the<i> New York Times</i>-bestselling Inspector Montalbano mystery series, as well as historical novels which take place in nineteenth-century Siciliy, including<i>Hunting Season</i>. The Montalbano series has been translated into thirty-two languages and was adapted for Italian television. <i>The Potter's Field</i>, the thirteenth book in the series, was awarded the Crime Writers Association's International Dagger Award for the best crime novel translated into English, and was longlisted for the IMPAC Dublin Literary Award. <b>Stephen Sartarelli</b> is an award-winning translator and the author of three books of poetry.
- Author(s)Andrea Camilleri
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication05/05/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPenguin USA
- Weight113 g
- Width127 mm
- Height193 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Translated byMr Stephen Sartarelli
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.