All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.37Trending at AU $30.92
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $23.02
- AU $56.63Trending at AU $60.76
- AU $7.48Trending at AU $12.42
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.08
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.33
About this product
- DescriptionFollowing her parent's divorce, 15 year-old Leigh McCaulay left Jamaica for New York. After her mother's death, 15 years later, she returns to the island to find her estranged father and the family secrets he holds. A white Jamaican in a black Jamaica, she struggles to come to terms with her family's part in the slave trade.
- Author BiographyDiana McCaulay is a writer, a newspaper columnist, an environmental activist, and the chief executive of the Jamaican Environmental Trust. She is the recipient of the David Hough Literary Prize, a Euan P. McFarlane Award for Outstanding Environmental Leadership in the Insular Caribbean, and a Lifestyle Short Story award. She is the author of Dog-Heart, which won the Jamaican National Literature award.
- Author(s)Diana McCaulay
- PublisherPeepal Tree Press Ltd
- Date of Publication14/05/2012
- SubjectHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Place of PublicationYorkshire
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPeepal Tree Press Ltd
- Weight318 g
- Width135 mm
- Height206 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.