All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.39
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $70.86
- AU $11.33Trending at AU $13.32
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $9.96Trending at AU $14.36
- AU $24.31Trending at AU $28.16
- AU $22.59Trending at AU $23.43
About this product
- DescriptionEver wonder how fried cornbread came about? I did... Thus begins the story, Hush, Puppy! A Southern Fried Tale, the fictional history of how an excitable puppy and a tiny baker create the southern treat, hushpuppies. In celebration of good people and tasty food, the book is appropriate for all ages.
- Author BiographyC.S. Fuqua is the author of The Native American Flute: Myth, History, Craft, the award-winning collection The Swing: Poems of Fatherhood, and Notes to My Becca, among other books. His poems and short stories have appeared widely in publications such as Main Street Rag, Christian Science Monitor, Chiron Review, Cemetery Dance, Bogg, and The Old Farmer's Almanac. Please visit his website at http: //csfuqua.weebly.com. Beth Young is an award-winning artist with an extensive background in commercial, creative, and instructional art. A specialist in Montessori Method education and state certified in early childhood education, Beth is a full-time elementary art teacher, affording her intimate knowledge of the types of illustrations that appeal most to children.
- Author(s)C S Fuqua
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication06/05/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight64 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)Beth Young
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.