All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $63.56Trending at AU $66.57
- AU $79.36Trending at AU $81.11
- AU $59.72Trending at AU $66.58
- AU $9.23Trending at AU $10.19
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $53.99
- AU $10.00Trending at AU $18.44
- AU $10.95Trending at AU $14.34
About this product
- DescriptionIt's the summer after middle school and Davis is worried. According to his friend Ellen, everyone gets labeled with one adjective that will define them for the duration of high school. Davis fears what his adjective might be, but he's more concerned with how fast his life is changing around him. His best friends seem more interested in doing girl stuff and hanging out with popular kids, and his mother doesn't appear to have time for him either. Only his embarrassing grandmother is around to loudly remind him of everything he's doing wrong. The only thing Davis can count on is the feeling he gets when he listens to opera - the feeling that he does matter - even when the world seems determined to igre him.
- Author BiographyJustin Sayre is a writer and performer, appearing regularly in New York City and Los Angeles. <i>Husky</i> was deemed a superb addition to the middle grade literary cannon by VOYA Magazine and called [a] moving journey of self-discovery . . . by Publishers Weekly. In addition to being an author of books for young readers, Sayre is a television writer for <i>2 Broke Girls</i> and appeared in Lisa Kudrow's <i>The Comeback</i>.
- Author(s)Justin Sayre
- PublisherGrosset and Dunlap
- Date of Publication01/09/2016
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGrosset and Dunlap
- Weight295 g
- Width139 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.