All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.25
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.14
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $168.19
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.33
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $105.74
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $51.77
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.30
About this product
- DescriptionHustle is a step-by-step guide to breaking out of the motony of the 9-5 lifestyle and making your dreams a reality. It lays out the tools you need to realise the work you enjoy and gain the confidence and motivation to be in charge of your own adventures. In a world where loyalty doesn't translate into success learn how to get ahead and discover a more imaginative way of living. Hustle is split into three parts: 'The Heart', which teaches you how to follow your own dreams rather than others; 'The Head' covers how to get started and how to prepare for the mistakes that can come with risk; finally, 'The Habits' demonstrates how to spot opportunities and create your own luck. Hustle explains how realigning these parts will bring more momentum, money and meaning to your life. Neil Patel, Patrick Vlaskovits and Jonas Koffler kw all too well that t all of us are born extra ordinary, and how in fact, for the majority of people hustling is t second nature. Each of the authors has figured out how to secure a more imaginative way of living through work that defines, but also reflects and rewards their strengths and talents.
- Author BiographyPatrick Vlaskovits (Author) Originally from Hungary, Patrick moved to north California with his parents aged 6. Today, he is the author of the New York Times bestseller The Lean Entrepreneur and founder of Superpowered, Inc. Patrick now lives in Austin, Texas, with his family.Jonas Koffler (Author) Jonas owns the award-winning boutique storytelling firm, Koffler Pictures, which helps many distinguished writers and directors create thoughtful and inspiring campaigns. His clients include TED speakers like Sunni Brown and bestselling author Dan Heath.Neil Patel (Author) Neil is the co-founder of Crazy Egg, Hello Bar and KISSmetrics. He teaches others about online marketing via his website, Quicksprout.com. He has helped numerous Fortune 500 companies in the US and was recognised as a Top 100 Entrepreneur under the age of 30 by President Obama.
- Author(s)Jonas Koffler,Neil Patel,Patrick Vlaskovits
- PublisherEbury Publishing
- Date of Publication08/09/2016
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight359 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.