Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $71.15+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionArtist imaginations continue to grow and stretch the boundaries of traditional animation. Successful animators adept and highly skilled in traditional animation mediums are branching out beyond traditional animation workflows and will often use multiple forms of animation in a single project. With the kwledge of 3D and 2D assets and the integration of multiple animation mediums into a single project, animators have a wealth of creative resources available for a project that is t limited to a specific animation medium, software package or workflow processs. Enhance a poignant scene by choosing to animate the scenic background in 2D while the main character is brought to life with 3D techniques. Balance the budget demands of a project by choosing to integrate a 2D or 3D asset to save time and expense. Choose which medium Hybrid Animation, learn the systematic development of the 2D and 3D assets and the issues surrounding choices made during the creative process.
- Author BiographyTina O'Hailey is a professor of Animation at Savannah College of Art and Design. Having worked as an artisitc trainer for Electronic Arts, Walt Disney Feature Animation and Dreamworks Animation , she has extensive experience in feature animation and game development. She has trained artists and worked on many animated films including Brother Bear (2003), Lilo and Stitch (2003), Mulan (1998) and Prince of Egypt (1998). She is the author of Hybrid Animation published by Focal Press.
- Author(s)Tina O'Hailey
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication13/04/2010
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFocal Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations, figures
- Weight725 g
- Width190 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.