All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionHybrid Hydrogen Systems for Stationary and Transportation Applications presents an original, comprehensive approach to hybrid energy system optimization and provides a much-needed systems approach to hydrogen energy applications. This textbook will be bought by graduate and senior undergraduate students studying renewable energy and the design and optimisation of hydrogen energy systems as well as the lecturers who teach these subjects. Hybrid Hydrogen Systems for Stationary and Transportation Applications will also be bought by researchers and practitioners working with hydrogen and fuel cells as well as policy makers and advocates of renewable energy.
- Author BiographySaid Al-Hallaj is the Chairman/CEO and co-founder of All Cell Technologies LLC, and an adjunct professor at the Department of Chemical Engineering at the University of Illinois at Chicago (UIC). Prior to All Cell, he was a research professor of chemical engineering and Coordinator for Renewable Energy Programs at the Illinois Institute of Technology (IIT). Professor Al-Hallaj earned his BSc and MSc in Chemical Engineering from Jordan University of Science and Technology in 1994 and his PhD in Chemical Engineering from IIT in 1999. He has published over thirty-five technical journal papers, and co-authored four issued patents and several patent applications in the area of energy storage and conversion with emphasis on renewable energy, hydrogen, batteries and fuel cells for stationary and transportation applications. Kristofer Kiszynski is an energy engineer at Shaw Environmental, Inc., who specializes in building commissioning, retrocommissioning, facility energy audits and consults on LEED building projects. He received his MS in Chemical Engineering from the Illinois Institute of Technology and his BS in Mechanical Engineering from Washington University.
- Author(s)Kristofer Kiszynski,Said Al-Hallaj
- PublisherSpringer London Ltd
- Date of Publication28/05/2013
- SubjectEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Series TitleGreen Energy and Technology
- Place of PublicationEngland
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpringer London Ltd
- Content Note26 black & white tables, biography
- Weight231 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.