All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.18Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.09Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.48Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.57Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.86
About this product
- DescriptionHybrid Neural Network and Expert Systems presents the basics of expert systems and neural networks, and the important characteristics relevant to the integration of these two techlogies. Through case studies of actual working systems, the author demonstrates the use of these hybrid systems in practical situations. Guidelines and models are described to help those who want to develop their own hybrid systems. Neural networks and expert systems together represent two major aspects of human intelligence and therefore are appropriate for integration. Neural networks represent the visual, pattern-recognition types of intelligence, while expert systems represent the logical, reasoning processes. Together, these techlogies allow applications to be developed that are more powerful than when each technique is used individually. Hybrid Neural Network and Expert Systems provides frameworks for understanding how the combination of neural networks and expert systems can produce useful hybrid systems, and illustrates the issues and opportunities in this dynamic field.
- Author(s)Larry R. Medsker
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication08/10/2012
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight397 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1994
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.