All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.41Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $74.64Trending at AU $75.65
- AU $22.13Trending at AU $22.74
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $31.29Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $17.66Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $37.71Trending at AU $38.34
About this product
- DescriptionIn modern society, the utility power grid is supposed to guarantee load management, demand side management, as well as to use the market price of electricity and forecasting of energy (eg: based on wind and solar renewable sources) in order to optimise the whole electrical distribution system. An optimised power system is expected to have the following characteristics: high efficiency, high availability, good quality of service and high level of security, which leads to the concepts of distributed generation and smart-grid. This book discusses different emerging techlogies, principles and applications of power electronics and hydroelectric power. Some of the topics discussed include parallel three-phase back-to-back converters; risk management of hydropower projects; and cascade converters for wide conversion ratios.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/12/2014
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Weight524 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edited byLucille Burke
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.