Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $39.56Trending at AU $42.72
About this product
- DescriptionHydroinformatics combines efficient and indispensible tools in hydraulic engineering and hydraulic research. These tools model the complex processes in natural environments and in technical systems, provide intelligent methods of analysis for water related systems & for developing engineering solutions and make the resulting information available to designers and policy makers, including banking and insurance. Topics covered: 1. Decision support for investment and insurance, asset management, risk analysis; Environmental monitoring programs; Posters; Communications; 2. Informatics tools: New Software Tools: neural networks, genetic algorithms, data bases and GIS; System integration architecture, kwledge based systems, real timecontrol, data acquisition, instruments and associated SCADA-systems; Posters; Communications; 4. User-requirements Model validity and applicability; Experience with hydroinformatic systems; Posters; Communications; 5.Theoretical foundations of hydroinformatics, relations between research and applications; 6. New developments in ground water modelling; 7. Free surface flows; 8. New developments in ecological modelling; 9. Hydroinformatics in urban water infrastructure systems.
- PublisherA A Balkema Publishers
- Date of Publication01/01/1996
- SubjectEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationRotterdam
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- ImprintA A Balkema Publishers
- Weight1043 g
- Edited byA. Muller
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.