Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.31
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.21
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $9.82Trending at AU $13.80
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.49
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.25
- AU $12.19Trending at AU $15.48
About this product
- DescriptionWater is one of the most important substances on Earth. Almost all living things need it to survive. Readers will learn how hydrologists study weather patterns and the shape of the land to predict how water will move around Earth. They will also discover how hydrologists put this kwledge to use by helping to build dams, levees, and irrigation systems.
- Author(s)Christine Taylor-Butler
- Date of Publication01/03/2012
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleTrue Books: Earth Science (Library)
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notecolour illustrations, colour illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width188 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.