All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $34.64Trending at AU $35.22
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
About this product
- DescriptionThe authors begin by outlining fundamental hydrologic theories and the current general kwledge then expand into a formal discussion specific to Hawaii and the distinctive elements and their inter-relations under natural and human-influenced conditions. They include chapters on rainfall and climate, evaporation, groundwater, and surface run-off. Details on the quantification of hydrologic processes are available to those with more technical kwledge, but interested general readers will find much in this volume that is timely and accessible.
- Author BiographyL. Stephan Lau is professor emeritus of civil engineering at the University of Hawai'i. John F. Mink is engineering consultant with Mink and Yuen, Inc.
- Author(s)John F. Mink,L.Stephen Lau
- PublisherUniversity of Hawai'i Press
- Date of Publication15/10/2006
- SubjectEarth Sciences
- Place of PublicationHonolulu, HI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Hawai'i Press
- Content Note108 illustrations, 13 maps
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.