Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.42
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
About this product
- DescriptionHydropower offers the best prospect for a low-cost domestic energy for the countries of West Africa that have patterned their development on commercial fuel-based industrialization. Despite the availability of resources and the advantages of hydroelectricity, only limited development of this vital energy resource has taken place.This book begins with an overview of geographical and ecomic background of West Africa in an analysis of the broad ecomic hydropower resources and their development. Some of the important existing and planned hydropower projects in individual countries are examined. The last section of the book discusses some of the constraints in hydropower development in the region.
- Author(s)Joseph A Sarfoh
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication01/09/1990
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleAmerican University Studies Series 21: Regional Studies
- Series Part/Volume Number5
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1990
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Content Note25 tab., 6 maps
- Weight300 g
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.